Children's Gym Assistant Director
Assistant Director for Children's Fitness Center
Full-time management position available (MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS)
About the Company:
The BEST recreational fitness and gymnastics programs and blowout birthday parties for children ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age. If you’ve never heard of TUMBLES, please visit us https://princeton.tumbles.net/, Instagram, or Facebook and get to know us; we’re tons of fun and love what we do!
Tumbles of Princeton is looking to hire a full-time, career-oriented Assistant Director to join our management team. We are looking for someone who genuinely loves children and can be silly, fun, and outgoing. It’s also important that you have a strong business sense. If you are disorganized or not a “people person” with great leadership and customer service skills, this job is not for you. As an assistant director, you will be expected to lead and train the staff in all areas of operations. You will be leading classes, parties, camps, and events. Additional duties include admin, sales, and marketing.
· Ability to work up to 40 hours per week, including weekends
· Highly energetic
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
· Experience working with children
· Background in fitness (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, or related field)
· Background in Science a Plus
· Effective leadership and motivational skills
· Effective time management
· Adept sales skills
· Clean background check
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.