Private Playdates for Your Family
July 12, 2020
PRIVATE PLAYDATES - RULES AND PROTOCOLS
Tumbles of Princeton
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Private Playdates are by appointment only. You can book your appointment via email: Princeton@tumbles.net.
- You must reserve your time slot with a minimum 24-hours’ notice. All payments must be paid in full over the phone to reserve your time slot. Payments are non-refundable. In the event you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment with a minimum 24-hours’ notice, you will receive store credit.
- When scheduling your appointment, you will need to confirm your guest list.
- All families must complete the mandatory consent form and waiver prior to your arrival. These forms can be printed and submitted via email.
- Private Classes are 45 minutes in duration and cost $69 per class. This price includes the admission of 1-3 children. You may invite a total of 5 children. Additional children cost $23 per child or 1 class credit in the Spring Session. You cannot exceed a total of 5 children. For non-members, please add $2.50 per child for each class and $10.00 per child for 4 classes.
- Private Classes are calculated monthly. Minimum 4 classes per booking.
- Although Tumbles instructors will provide lessons and activities, private classes are non-contact, which requires parental supervision and assistance. Each child should be accompanied by a parent/guardian during the 45-mins class time.
- Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your scheduled private class time.
- GENERAL RULES: All private classes are non-contact. No sharing of props or equipment. COVID protocols and social distancing apply. Each child must have his/her own gym mat or yoga mat unless they are siblings or related. Adult guests must wear a face mask. Children age 3 and older are encouraged but not required to wear a mask.
- SPRING CLASS CREDIT If your child is enrolled in the Spring session and paid-in-full until July 5th, you can use 3 class credits to exchange for 1 Private Class for 3 children, or 4 class credits for 1 Private Class for 4 children (1 class credit for each child).
- B-DAY PARTY DEPOSIT You can apply your store credit of $100 B-day party deposit for 1 Private Class for a maximum of 4 - 5 children.
- PUNCH PASS If you previously purchased a punch card you may use 8 punches in exchange for 1 Private Class for 3 children. This is the cost of admission for 3 children with a five-guest maximum. If you wish to invite more than 3 children, each additional child will be 3 punches. Your total children guest attendance cannot exceed 5 guests total.